: A trader is an individual engaging in buying and selling of financial assets for himself or on behalf of another person or for any institution. The duration for which the person holds the asset is the main difference between a trader and an investor. Their main job is to make prices and execute trades in equities, bonds, commodities and foreign exchange.
A job of a trader is not simple and hence our SAAS Based mobile application comes into picture doing proper justice to it’s tagline – “Trading Made Simple” . Our mobile application assists trader’s for their various errands ranging from inventory to inquiries. To see a simulation of this real-world problem, contact us for a live demo for our mobile application solution.
Traders, who are generally retailers, hardware engineers, or resellers, are people who deal with physical products and they always need to be on top of their inventory and current prices. This is essential to answer queries (via phone calls) in seconds. Some of them may receive calls by the dozens, which they need to respond to and wind up quickly – in a few seconds with the relevant information. Some of the challenges faced by these traders are listed below:
- Real-time access to inventory snapshot, especially product availability and current price.
- Multiple telephonic inquiries from different people asking for the same information.
- Fluctuations in product prices due to varying market conditions and their impact on the availability and current prices.
- Keeping up with the high number of inquiries.
- Traders are constantly on the move without access to a laptop or similar gadgets, hence, they rely on their own memory to store information..
Solution and Approach
After a thorough study of the various problems and their impacts, we took a reverse engineering approach and proposed a solution in which we made the information available to the traders on demand instead of them having to reach for it. This was made possible via a mobile application. Listed below are a few salient features of our SAAS application designed to solve the prominent problems and provide additional value-added features.
- Easily installable on any android based smartphone.
- Only registered users approved by the admin can access the data. An admin is either a wholesaler or a stockist.
- Readily accessible inventory dashboard, which is updated real-time.
- Traders can get the requisite information at their fingertips. Based on this information, they can either generate a quote or place an order for their clients.
- Traders (admins) can pull out reports which give information about demographic and other information about the inquiry sources.
- Admins and traders are alerted (by email and text message) when the stock count of any product(s) falls below a specified threshold.
- Smart inventory management –order management especially for fast-moving items, lower the threshold for slow-moving items, reduce dead stock, to name a few.
There are several benefits provided by our solution and approach. Some of the prominent ones are listed below.
- Reduced time on phone calls.
- Ready access to real-time information – reduced time lag between info source
- (wholesalers) and info consumers (resellers, traders, or hardware engineers).
- Admin controlled users.
- Inventory reports on demand with better control and management.
- Low stock alerts and customizable re-order levels – ensuring product availability.
These are imperative and critical especially for high-volume trading of goods. Our customized mobile application is designed to simplify inventory management, which in turn helps in better inventory control. With this, traders can stay on top of their orders and re-order levels. Contact us for a live demonstration of how this SAAS application can help better manage your inventory and make your life easier.
One prominent use case is that of an IT dealer selling networking, CCTV, or CE products. These devices are constantly varying in availability and prices. Hence, it is important to get current prices and items in stock before committing an order. Conventional methods make it difficult as an item could be out of stock by the end of a phone call. However, our mobile application gives real-time availability and stock movement of the product. Contact us with your requirements and we will fulfill them with our mobile app solutions.